Make Your Own Giraffe Peg Doll
- Make Your Own Giraffe Peg Doll
- Made from Cardboard cut outs, glue dots, glassine bag, wooden peg doll, chocolate coin
- Cotton Twist products are lovingly assembled by hand
- Chocolate Coin: Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring. Cocoa solids 15% minimum. Allergy advice: may contain soya and nuts.
- Comes with a recyclable kraft envelope and an A6 printed instruction card
- Ages 3+
- Envelope: 16.5 x 11.5cm
You're looking at the Make Your Own Giraffe Peg Doll from Cotton Twist. Perfect for three years & upwards, children will love this treasure hunt style challenge to find the giraffe's body, tail, face & long neck. Once found, children can use the glue dots to turn the wooden peg doll into a genial giraffe, just in time for their chocolate treat & a sensational safari.
Cotton Twist craft activities are often gifted as party bag or stocking fillers. If bought in bulk for a party, there is an additional option to add personalised stickers to the outside of the kraft envelope - see images. In a bid to banish plastic from our homes, Cotton Twist products are lovingly assembled by hand, & all components are as good as we can possibly make them.