Habanero Chilli Sauce
- Made on the east coast of England
- No artificial colourings, flavouring or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs, lactose intolerant individuals and those with nut and sesame allergies
- Gluten free
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Once opened, keep in the fridge and finish within 3 weeks
- Size: 300g
This here is a bottle of Habanero Chilli Sauce from Makers & Merchants. Packed full of hot habanero chillies – Mexico’s famously fiery chilli –this is a tasty little spicy sauce to knock your socks off. The habanero, generally recognised as being one of the hottest chillies, adds an intense heat combined with a fruity citrus-like flavour and a floral aroma, making it the perfect ingredient for this hot sauce.
Spice up your fry-up, make your steak sizzle, or swirl a splash through crème fraiche to make a spicy dip for wedges. The heat is on!