- Made on the east coast of England
- No artificial colourings, flavouring or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs, lactose intolerant individuals and those with nut and sesame allergies
- Gluten free
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Once opened, keep in the fridge and finish within 6 weeks
- Size: 295g
Here we have a bottle of BBQ Sauce from Makers & Merchants. This sweet, tangy, smoky and hot sauce adds sass to your bacon sarnies and works wonders in summer for barbecues. One of it’s great qualities, apart from the fantastic flavour and quality ingredients, is its versatility. It makes a great marinade for ribs and chicken wings, an amazing condiment for any roast meats, particularly sizzling steaks and chops, and a smoky spicy dip for thick wedges. Vegetarian barbecue lovers. can also join in and have all the smoky hot flavours of the barbecue without the meat.
This barbecue sauce is great any time of the year!